Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i m back




its been quite awhile i din write in my blog d!so lets start from last sat.

so last sat is my grandparents 50th annivesary and it start at 1030am.so i have to wake up at 8 n get ready!after i get ready its already 9smth,but we had to reach at my grandparents place at 10am.so yeah!when we reach there that time some of them r not ready yet so i make up for jesly,nicole n sherine..n they like it!1see i told u all i wanted to be a make-up artist..hahah!kay i noe thats not funny..=.=kay so when everyone are ready then we walk to the church and there is quite alot of ppl waiting d!sry for that..but wait our prince and princess r not there yet,coz my dad is bringing them to church althou it near!!when they reach that time,all of us had to get ready to walk in the church..so 1st 2 person is sherine and cherylene next is me and rachel then is nicole and jeslyn..kay lets jump the church part.haha

nicholas n me.








okay then after that we went to MAY GARDEN RESTAURENT for lunch..then after that me n all my cousins decided to go to queensbay,so we went there!!but then i got dog's party at 5pm..so me and nic juz spent 30mins in queensbay ni then my godmom came to queensbay to fetch me and nicole!then we have to go to some places to pick up the cakes n spme currypuff..by the way we reach there is already 530pm n we r late!!hehe.n sry for that too..n we had lots of fun on the beach wid all the dogs!:Dthen after that we went back at bout 8smth!!while we r on the way back that time i got a call from sherine and she ask us whether we wana go watch movies not?so we said yes..n wid my friend mindy too ofcourse!!after that nicole drive us to pragin mall to watch SUSUK n that is funny but scary!haha.then after show we went back.and my friend mindy which i call her dumb dumb sleepover at my house coz its quite late d and samor she stay so far!i had lots of lots of fun that day:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment