Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SOS!

68days left?

when u are gone how can i even try to go on?hmmm
thou its hard,but i still have to continue my life!
68 more days huh?hmmm.short?yeah it is really really short to me!
but i got my ways to make it long and spent my days wit u!
every seconds,every minutes,and every hour counts.
althou it still left a few seconds wit u,
i will make that seconds special for u!
coz every moment that i spent wit u its the moment i tressure!
those days we share together,
our happyness,moodyness and sadness.
all those days we had been throu together!
and the time that i noe u its short,coz its just only one freaking year,
but there are already alot of memories that kept in my mind.
the memories that i will never ever forget!!
wherever you are,10000000kilometers away,
but there is always a space for u in my heart!
always have and always will.(=
there is a question that always kept in my mind,
that is..
..will i be alone when u are gone?hmm
but i dun think so,
coz i still got another loves one wit me!
and goin to be wit me whenever i need her.(=
not only one,i still got 2loves one wit me!loves*
so yeah you are the reason why i m writting this!
time passes very fast,so appreciate the time and the people beside you!
untill the next time.love darylene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment