Thursday, October 2, 2008

DINNER FOR TWISE!1.10.08

ANNABELLE.

first of all mindy called me and ask me whether wana go
dinner wit her in annabelle.
then i was like ofcourse wan ler.(due to too boring at home!)lol*
then after half an hour later they came and fetch me to annabelle,
and it is very very very near to my house,
but it is raining so they came and fetch me!heh
and the place there is very pretty,
and is more to like country home.i love it man!
lets take a look at the beatiful restaurant!
the cashier.
the table and chairs.the entranceyi's cappucino.(yum yum)*


after we ate finish our food,
mindy's mom's friends juz came!
so we decided to go out there to talk and take pics!D w/ Y, M
D's lala pose!!lol*
annabelle's entrance.(pretty)
toilet!lol*









------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*




*




*




SRI ANANDA.



due to the food is too little and we are not full yet so,we decided to go ananda!yey*i love ananda manso after that we headed to ananda.so we took a seat and order some food to eat,and by the same time i saw juven,veryn and their friend connie!heh.
then i waved to them happily.lol*then i saw lydia wit someone at the same time too!after i order my food i went to juven's table and talk to them for awhile,and took some pics too!hah.

D w/ V, J.spotted connie,lydia and dan.






so after awahile i went back to my table and continue camwhoring,wit M and the food!lol*D w/ M.
chichen murtabak!yumm yumm*
my milo ice.
roti tissue wit syrup..
cheese nun.actually i dunno wat it is also.lol*(but its quite nice thou)heh.

THE END OF THE DAY.i enjoyed.thanks to my godmom!loves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment