Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A VERY HAPPY DAY!(=

Studied in starbucks today!!


today my mom was really really moody,,
and me and nic got scolded by her!!ahhh
and then she said that i cant go out wit lichen they all d!!and
i was soo angry,but wad to do..so
i called joan and ask her for help!!lol*
then later called me aagin and ask me wat time am i goin out!!
and i was like so shocked,and Icalledjoan straight away again!lol*
and joan got no transport,so i asked my mom to
fetch her,but then she have to walk down to tanjung bungah
hotel to wait for me!!coz my mom was really moody and its
drizziling samor.i m really sorry joan!!
when we reached island that time we went to coffee bean to
find lichen and lean nee.lol*
and guess wad?
they are doin maths man!haha
then i said that i wanted to go starbucks so yeah we went to
starbucks atlast!xD
and the first thing i did is took out my sejarah text book,
but dun feelslike studying,we took some pic instead!lol*


LC and D.(=

i love blake lively!!wee*

and J doin addmaths!lol*
LN doing her maths paper!lol*
LC doin acc!lol*


and there is still lots of pics!(=




*




*




LN w/ D.

D w/ LC , J.(sorry LN,missed ur face)lol*
LN took this!heh,thanks LN(=


J was make-uping half way for me.heh

(but i close my eye then the mascara kena my eye and we keep laughing)lol*PRO lor joan!hah



after that joan wanted to buy prepaid card,so i went down to cold storage there wit her!and she just got RM100,soshe went to the cold storage counter there andask that lady whether she can change to small change for her not.and that fucking lady said:NO!then me and joan was like wtf man?so we went up all the way to NAF NAFsaid that she got nosmall change,then she went to MNG and the lady there changed for her!wee*so we went all the way down and she bought her prepaid card!lol*then she besyok that lady,so she bought smth in cold storage,but guess wad?she is not there anymore!scary chichen.lol*after that we went up to NAF NAF again and took pic there.xD



i look so fat!ahh*



after joan and lean nee went back,me and LC took some pics.and me and her noticed that when i dun look at the camera i look nicer.lol*so yeah..i did!haha

shot 1*

shot 2*

shot 3*

shot 4*

shot 5*

THE END OF TODAY!was a really happy day!thank to LC,LN and not to forget J.loves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment