Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHY?

everytime when i close my eyes,
trying not to think of u,but its always not working.
cause every second,every minute,
you are always in my mind,and just cant get outta my head!

no matter how much you hate me,
how much u dun care bout me anymore,
but i just wana tell u something,
that is ,
how much i love you,
how much i care bout you,
and how much i want you back.


sometimes i feels like giving up,
but everytime when i see you,
you just make me fall for you,
again and again and again.
and its never goin to end.


i keep asking myself,
why cant i just forget u?
why cant i just stop loving u?
why cant i dun miss u for even a second?
why cant i stop missing u and care bout u?
why cant i stop falling for u everytime i see u?
WHY?

but no one seems to give me an answer.
i keep thinking,
from that day i'ved lost u.
finally i'ved found the answer why,
and the answer is,
cause u are always in my heart,
in my mind,
no matter wad,
and its not going to fade away.


just wana tell u that,
i miss u,
i love u,
i care for u,and i want u back in my life!!


THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment