Friday, September 26, 2008

LYDIA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!



hugs chen!XD


group 1!






It was saturday,and its lydia's birthday party too.
but me and cheryl haven't finish doin her puple big card.ARGG*
in the mornig cheyl had addmaths ttn,so
I was in her room and yeah still sleeping like a pig!XD
after that bout 11smth I woke up then
got nothing to do,
so I decided to do somthing wit the card!!lol*
then felt kinda bored,and went back to sleep again.
when i was falling asleep d,
then B called me,and we talk a bit.
then after 15mins like that cheryl finished her tuition,
then she came in the room.
rest for awhile,
then we continued doing the card!!
it take us 4hours like that to finished the card.
and guess wad?I and cheryl forgot to eat our breakfast and lunch!!lol*
after doing her card,we rest for awhile then take our bath.
after we took or bath,then we decided to snap some pics.
so yeah we did.XD
then cheryl's dad drop us in lydia's house.Thanks uncle.(=
when we reach there that time,we saw quite alot
of people inside there aldi.
sorry lydia,we came late!

D w/ C










BIG PUPLE BIRTHDAY CARD FOR U!!(=fooling aroundXD



but 7smth like that food was up,

so we all stared to ate cause we are hungry!!yum yum*

then i went back to my house to drop

my bag.and lean nee,nat,cheryl and siew wen

went back wit me too!XD

we sat in my house and talked wit nic for a bit,

then we went back to lydia's house!

then they said that they are goin to play marco-polo,

so me,cheryl and lydia was in the same group.

and we arethe first one who got caught!!ARG*

then second round,

me,cheryl,lean nee,nat and siew wen was in one group.

then we dunno where to hide,

so we went to the park and we was so high and keep taking pics!lol

and yeah we was the last one who reach home.lol*

and we played some games too!dunno wad it is the game name!lol*

then we had to seperate into 2groups!

and i was in the 1st group.YEY!!we are so hot man!woo*

then later we played truth or dare,but more like dare!lol*

and we like it!!haha.XD

the game we played!(i m beyonce)lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment