Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LITTLE SUPRISE FOR B!

actually B's birthday is on wednesday,so me and N planned
something for her.and wont forget S too!!(=
ookay lets start from here.*lol
after school S and B went to study in starbucks as usual,
then i got dr.looi's appointment at 2:30pm.
so after my appointment mum came and fetch me to starbucks.
and yeah N was in the car too..*lol
when we reach starbucks thast time we saw B was sitting outside starbuck,
but she and S usually sit inside so N called S..
then S told B that she wants to go to the ladies room,so
me and N ran one big round to meet S there but she called and told us that
she is in kapitan,so we ran all the way back there
to meet her.
the funny thing was that S was holding a book and newspaper,
then told B that she wants to passedher sis smth.
so we are her sis for that day.*lol
then she ask me and N to wait for like 5 mins like that,
so that B wont suspect.
then after 5 mins me and N went in to starbucks and light the candles
and we saw S was sitting inside waiting for us.
and yeah after we open the door,then i shouted B!!then she was so shocked
when she saw us!and yey it works.
*high 5 SABRINA and NICOLE*
thats the suprise(that box of sweets is from me)

N and B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment