Thursday, February 5, 2009

3RD DAY OF CNY.

hey people!

do u all noe why i din blog bout 3rd dayof cny?
coz i got no pictures and its kinda bored too.
but but i will stilll tell u a lil bout 3rd day.*lol*
so its started like this.
  1. went to my grandparents house first.
  2. then off to my aunty's friends house.
  3. owh yeah forgot bout smth,and we as in me and my cousins and sis bring along a 1year old baby wit us too.
  4. and we cant find the house,so we round and round and round,but we are still at the same place.
  5. so we decided to call that person and ask her to come out to show us the way to her house.so yeah she walk out to some market and wait for us.but we still cant find her.*gosshhh*
  6. found her!!!*yeah man*
  7. collect ang pao from her and we keep eating non stop.
  8. off to another house,and while we was in the car the baby cant stop crying because he is sleepy already,but she doesnt want any of us to carry him,he just wan my aunty.the bad news is my aunty was driving ten he cant stop crying and crying and crying*annoying* untill my aunt have to come down from the car and carry him.*spoiled child*aha.
  9. but but the worst part is we changed driver.from my aunt to my cousin.*giggles*
  10. she drove danm fast man and damn scary man!haha
  11. so well the baby slept.so i have to babysit him!owh well its okay he is damn cute.xD
  12. then went home.
  13. THE END OF 3RD DAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment