Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FIRST DAY OF CNY!

First day of cny huh?well its quite boring thou.just went to my relatives house to collect ang paosss.*grins* okay so i will start now!firstly i woke up at 8,but actually i have to wake up at 730.well its just half an hour difference.because of we waking up late,so we left our hoouse at 10:30,but we are suppose to reach at my grandparents house at 9smth.*opppss*sorry.so lets see the pics.

sherine.(=

my dad and nic!loves*

after we went to my grandparents house to collect ang paos from my grandparents and tuoa pek.then my cousins went off to collect ang paos.so we ate our breakfast there,then off to my relatives house.(= yey more ang paosss.woohuu*

god mom and god daughter!

pretty girls..awww i noe rite?*evil grin*

later at night me, nic and jess went to the airport to welcome my another god mom back form singapore.

you are always in my heart!

loves darylene.-xxx-

-THE END-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment